Be in control of your daily banking transactions. Access and manage your accounts anytime and anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week1.
- eStatementsRetrieve your monthly banking and credit card statements any time you like. Personal Internet Banking offers you a secure way of storing up to 12 statements.
- A global account view2Use Global View to link your eligible HSBC accounts in other countries and regions to view all the balances of your accounts on one screen and do instant transfers between them.
- TransfersMove money between your HSBC Qatar accounts and credit cards. Make domestic and international money transfers. HSBC money transfer is a safe, convenient and hassle-free way to make a payment.
Read our guides to find out how you can take advantage of the new key features.
Local accounts and global view
Transaction search and download
Activate your Secure Key
Reset your password and security question
Order a Secure Key
Register for online banking
Online banking security
Your safety is paramount to us. Our online banking service is protected by industry-leading security technologies, providing the strongest defence against unauthorised access. We offer two log-on options for your convenience.
This allows you to log on with a user name and password. When you log on with passwords, you can carry out simple day-to-day banking tasks.
This is an electronic portable security device which adds an extra layer of security to online banking. When you log on with the device, you get access to the full online banking service.
eStatement benefits include:
- 12 records depending on your set frequency of electronic statements online
- View, download or print an electronic version of your statement that looks just like the paper version
- Email notifications sent right to your email address when a new statement is available
- Added protection against identity theft
- more statements at your fingertips, helping if you ever need to check your account
Looking after your money is easy with HSBC mobile banking on your smartphone. Download the HSBC Mobile Banking app now. Available in English and Arabic.
- View your account details and transaction history for all your HSBC Qatar accounts
- Move money between your HSBC Qatar accounts and credit cards
- Make domestic money transfers to third party accounts
Check out our guides on how to navigate and take advantage of the key features in your mobile banking app.
Activation and Log On
Local Accounts/Global View and Transactions
Making a Transfer
Manage Security and Devices
To register for HSBC mobile banking you must be registered for online banking.
Download the app
- Check balances of your banking and credit card accounts
- Get details on your most recent credit card and banking transactions
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Change your phone banking PIN
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Pay your HSBC credit card bills
- Rate enquiries
- Get information on HSBC products and services
When you have banking needs that must be done face-to-face, we are here for you.
Alternatively visit our new Digital Branch.
Unit number: G14
Building number: 33
Street number: 950
Zone number: 03
Working hours: Sunday - Thursday 07:30 - 13:00.
ATM access available 24/7.
Stay truly connected with our HSBC debit card, giving you access to over 800,000 ATMs worldwide. Here's what you can do at our ATMs:
- Withdraw cash
- Instant cash deposits to your account/credit card using our multi-functional ATMs
- Transfer money between your HSBC accounts
- Obtain a mini-statement
- Transfer money to other accounts within HSBC Qatar
- Pay credit card bills
Get real time information, sent straight to your mobile. Receive free SMS alerts on your mobile phone whenever a transaction takes place, wherever you are.
Here's what you get:
- Credit alertTells you when funds have been credited to your account, as well as the amount of funds credited.
- Debit alertSends you a text when funds have been debited from your account, as well as the amount of funds debited.
- Balance notificationAlerts you when your account reaches a predefined balance amount.
To register for SMS Alerts
Please call our call centre at 4442 4722 and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
You can visit any of our branches. Our customer service representatives will help you in completing the required form.