HSBC Advance Account
You need a bank account that lets you advance your life with ease. With a host of new age banking, travel, lifestyle and entertainment products, services and privileges, an HSBC Advance Account is designed to let you do just that.
Switch to an HSBC Advance Account*
Free For Life.
Offer valid from 2 January 2020 to 31 March 2020, both days inclusive.
Offer and Product Terms and Conditions apply, General Terms and Conditions, Tariff of Charges apply.
*If you opened a new Advance salary account during the Offer Period and your application is approved and
the account opened by the end of the Offer Period, you will be entitled for an Advance Fee waiver free for life.
- Great expert adviceAccess a team of dedicated Financial Planning Managers who will help you maximise your money with the right opportunities and investments.
- Protect your familyEnsure that those who matter most to you are taken care of at home and overseas, for life.
- Get help if you're overseasGet emergency cash immediately at over 8,500 international branches.
- Global view and global transfersAccess all your global HSBC Advance accounts in one sitting, with a single log-in online.
HSBC Advance Current Account
Get everything you need from a bank account.
Here's what you'll get:
- A current account in Qatari Riyals and Saving accounts in major currencies
- No minimum balance required
- A team of dedicated HSBC Relationship Managers to assist you with any requirements
HSBC Advance Debit Card
- Get accepted at over 25 million retail outlets worldwide and over one million ATMs
- Withdraw up to QAR 10,000 daily from HSBC and other bank ATMs in Qatar, free of charge
- Link up to two supplementary accounts to your HSBC Debit Card so you have access to all of your accounts
HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Card
Pick up lots of travel perks, starting with the Air Miles Rewards Programme and complimentary airport transfers.
You are eligible to apply for HSBC Advance if you:
- Maintain an average monthly balance of QAR 100,000 or more with HSBC in Qatar. No monthly fees apply or
- Earn a minimum salary of QAR 10,000 per month and your salary is assigned to your HSBC Advance Account. A fee of QAR 70 per month will apply