HSBC Term Life Insurance
Apply for a new insurance policy and get cashback amount of either 5 premium installments or QAR 1,825 whichever is lower amount.
Term Life Insurance from Zurich international Limited.
Offer valid from 2nd January to March 31st 2019 (both dates included)
With the HSBC Term Life Insurance, you will get:
- Life CoverageYou will get a cash sum in the event of your death. Covers death due to any cause*.
- Critical Illness CoverageYou will get a cash sum if you are diagnosed with a critical illness during the time period covered by the policy.
- Permanent and Total Disability CoverageYou will get a cash sum if you suffer from a disability and are unable to work.
- Single, life of another or joint lives first death
- Get high levels of coverage for relatively low premiums, based upon your circumstances
- You can add any combination of additional coversIncluding critical illness, permanent and total disability, and waiver of premium benefit.
- Plan term from 5 to 35 years
What this plan is designed to do
Provide you with life cover that will pay a cash sum if:
- You die during the term of the policy, or
- You are diagnosed with a terminal illness and have less than 12 months to live, provided that the diagnosis occurs before the last 18 months of the policy term
If critical illness benefit is chosen, Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you are diagnosed with a critical illness during the policy term.
If permanent and total disability benefit is chosen, Zurich will pay you a cash sum if you become permanently and totally disabled during the policy term.
If waiver of premium benefit is chosen, Zurich will pay your policy premiums if you are unable to work through illness or accident.
The minimum age for taking the policy is 18 years and the maximum age of the life insured at entry is 74 years old.If any additional benefit is added, the maximum age of any life insured at entry is 59 years old.
- The policy is available for a single life, for joint lives, or for both lives
- Applications can be made by individuals or companies
- The eligibility criteria may differ from one provider to another
HSBC Term Life Insurance products are offered by renowned Zurich International Life. All product features, benefits, and returns are offered by the Zurich International Life and not by HSBC Bank Middle East Limited.
HSBC partners with renowned international insurance providers to bring you these Term Life insurance policies.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Joint life cover could be spouse, business partner, keyman, siblings, parent and child.
Available currencies are US dollars, Euros, Pounds sterling, and Emirati dirham.