Unlock a world of benefits with an HSBC Premier bank account
HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you’re investing in your future, caring for loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
Join HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account
Experience a premium bank account, with priority services, global support and no monthly fees.
Look after those that mean the most, by extending your Premier privileges to your family.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Be confident your finances are in good hands, with preferential rates for savings, loans and credit cards.
Get a free iPhone 12 with HSBC Premier
- open a new HSBC Premier salary account and apply for a personal loan of at least QAR 200,000 to receive a free iPhone 12
- once your application is approved by the end of the campaign period (which includes providing us with all the required documentation for your loan application and drawdown of the loan amount within the campaign period), you will then receive an iPhone 12 within 30 days of meeting the eligibility criteria
Offer valid from 3 January to 31 March 2021, both days inclusive. Offer and Product Terms and Conditions apply. General Terms and Conditions, Tariff of Charges apply. Campaign Terms and Conditions apply.
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier - for you
Enjoy exclusive rates for your loans and overdrafts, alongside open and honest financial advice whenever you need it.
- an account that works to your schedule, with priority servicing and support
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager, to help you prepare for the future and manage your finances
- preferential rates for your loans and overdrafts
- an exclusive range of premier rewards, offers and partnerships
Premier - for your family
When you're Premier, your loved ones are Premier too, with access for your family to global Premier privileges and beneficial rates.
- Premier status for you, your spouse and your children
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager for you and your family
- overseas account opening support for loved ones moving abroad
- extra Premier support for your children, with savings accounts and a personal loan to help pay for their education, and financial awareness sessions to help them plan for their future
Premier - around the world
Unlock Premier in one country, and you can live, work and travel the Premier way across 29 markets.
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- a foreign currency account with preferential tariff of charges
- see all of your international accounts in one place with Global View
- transfer instantly between all your global HSBC accounts, free of charge
- a worldwide support network, with next-day card replacements if they're lost or stolen, and emergency cash advances of up to USD 2,000 each day
- unlock valuable benefits and unique offers around the world with HSBC home&Away
Our premium account, with Premier benefits
Everything you expect from a premium account and more, with no monthly account fee
- keep your finances flexible with a preferential rate overdraft
- make the most of your valuable time with priority servicing and support
- a Relationship Manager to help you enjoy everything Premier has to offer
- manage all your global accounts on the go with online and mobile banking
Unlock even more with your Premier account
HSBC Premier gives you, and your loved ones, access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Earn reward points, access complimentary global Wi-Fi, and enjoy a range of retail, dining and entertainment offers, including complimentary access to 900+ worldwide airport lounges.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
Whether you’re new to HSBC, or looking to upgrade your existing account, you can unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer if you meet one of the following criteria:
Option 1: deposit your salary
Deposit an individual monthly income of at least QAR 50,000 into your account.
Option 2: your savings and investments
Maintain a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) with us of QAR 350,000 or more (or equivalent in other currency).
What is a Total Relationship Balance (TRB)?
Option 3: international Premier
Hold and qualify for HSBC Premier in another country or region.
To open a new Premier Account when you're already an HSBC Premier customer in another country or region, please contact your Relationship Manager or visit us in branch.
If you’re already eligible, then you can start opening your account right away.
Apply in branch
Visit us in branch to speak to an advisor about opening your Premier account.