With the HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card you will get:
Up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases
Your HSBC Platinum Credit Card provides up to 56 interest-free days, providing you pay off your outstanding balance in full by the due date.
Flexible payment options with a minimum payment of 5%
Up to two free additional cards for family members
A shared limit means no one is ever left in a bind.
Access to your account internationally
With the Global View service, you can transfer money and pay your bills across all of your HSBC credit cards, current, and savings accounts using your Visa Platinum card.
Free SMS alert service notifies you of all transactions on your credit card
Exclusive offers for cardholders
Air Miles Rewards Programme
Earn 0.5 Air Mile for every QAR1 spent on retail purchases and redeem miles for your preferred airline tickets. You can use your Air Miles for shopping vouchers, entertainment, electronics and accommodation, or donations to charity. The choices are limitless. Visit the Air Miles website or call +974 4444 9210 for more details.
Free HSBC Entertainer mobile app
With the HSBC Entertainer on mobile, you'll never miss out on an offer. So whether you feel like having Mexican food for lunch, disconnecting from work with a scuba dive or unwinding with a massage at a 5-star hotel, you can now get the nearest offers straight off your phone. Find out more.
6 free cardholder visits per calendar year to 25 selected airport lounges.
Get access to instant cash for up to 50% of your credit limit with your HSBC Platinum Credit Card at over 810,000 ATMs worldwide, or over the counter at any global HSBC branch that displays the VISA or MasterCard symbols. A cash advance fee will be charged for each withdrawal.
Flexible payment options
Your HSBC Platinum Credit Card gives you the option to pay as little as 5% of your outstanding balance each month, and carry forward the remaining balance to your next statement. You can choose to pay any mount you wish between 5% and 100% of your outstanding balance each month.
Choose from the following options to make your card payments:
- a standing instruction to debit your HSBC savings or current account
- an online payment through HSBC's online banking service, transferring funds from your HSBC savings or current account
- a cash payment at any HSBC branch or cash deposit machines in-branch
- a cheque payment to: HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, P.O. Box 57, Doha Qatar
- no annual fees: enjoy up to 2 supplementary cards with no annual fees
- free HSBC Entertainer App: free download of our 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' mobile app with over 8,000 offers across 15 countries and regions
- earn 0.5 Air Mile for every QAR 1 spent on retail purchases with our Air Miles Reward Programme
Prevent fraud on your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
You must be a Qatari National or an Expatriate resident aged between 18 and 65 years earning a minimum monthly income of QAR 10,000 transferred to HSBC.