HSBC world selection portfolios
Here's what you get:
- Five different fundsAccommodating different levels of risk and return according to your comfort level.
- International, diverse investmentsChoose the ones most appropriate for your financial goals.
- Hand-picked fund managers and analystsExperts who can spot good investments around the world.
- Daily monitoring by our global network of investment expertsMaking sure your investment remains within the risk category you have selected.
- Market - choose from both developed and emerging market funds. Some focus on one country, others are spread across the world. This can affect the level of volatility and potential for return.
- Currency - boost the value of your investment, by tactically using currency exposure.
|Fund details||How much you need:|
|Minimum investment (lump sum)||10,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Minimum subsequent investment (retail share class)||1,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Regular investment plan - minimum investment||250/$ or €/£ equivalent1|
|Annual management charge (retail share class)||1.00 – 1.30%|
|Base currency||US Dollar|
|Fund details||Minimum investment (lump sum)|
|How much you need:||10,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Fund details||Minimum subsequent investment (retail share class)|
|How much you need:||1,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Fund details||Regular investment plan - minimum investment|
|How much you need:||250/$ or €/£ equivalent1|
|Fund details||Initial charge|
|How much you need:||3%|
|Fund details||Annual management charge (retail share class)|
|How much you need:||1.00 – 1.30%|
|Fund details||Base currency|
|How much you need:||US Dollar|
You are eligible for HSBC World Selection if:
- You're a Qatar resident
- You're an existing HSBC customer
1Terms and conditions apply.
This information is neither an offer to sell, purchase or subscribe for any investment nor a solicitation of such an offer. This information is general and does not take into account a person's individual circumstances, objectives or needs. Investments carry risk and values may go up as well as down. Before you make any investment decisions, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. Please visit any of our branches or contact your relationship manager to make an appointment.