HSBC world selection portfolios
Take advantage of a wide range of investment opportunities on an international scale.
Here's what you get:
- Five different fundsAccommodating different levels of risk and return according to your comfort level.
- International, diverse investmentsChoose the ones most appropriate for your financial goals.
- Hand-picked fund managers and analystsExperts who can spot good investments around the world.
- Daily monitoring by our global network of investment expertsMaking sure your investment remains within the risk category you have selected.
- Market - choose from both developed and emerging market funds. Some focus on one country or region, others are spread across the world. This can affect the level of volatility and potential for return.
- Currency - boost the value of your investment, by tactically using currency exposure.
|Fund details||How much you need:|
|Minimum investment (lump sum)||10,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Minimum subsequent investment (retail share class)||1,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Regular investment plan - minimum investment||250/$ or €/£ equivalent1|
|Annual management charge (retail share class)||1.00 – 1.30%|
|Base currency||US Dollar|
|Fund details||Minimum investment (lump sum)|
|How much you need:||10,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Fund details||Minimum subsequent investment (retail share class)|
|How much you need:||1,000/$ or €/£ equivalent|
|Fund details||Regular investment plan - minimum investment|
|How much you need:||250/$ or €/£ equivalent1|
|Fund details||Initial charge|
|How much you need:||3%|
|Fund details||Annual management charge (retail share class)|
|How much you need:||1.00 – 1.30%|
|Fund details||Base currency|
|How much you need:||US Dollar|
You are eligible for HSBC World Selection if:
- You're a Qatar resident
- You're an existing HSBC customer
1Terms and conditions apply.
This information is neither an offer to sell, purchase or subscribe for any investment nor a solicitation of such an offer. This information is general and does not take into account a person's individual circumstances, objectives or needs. Investments carry risk and values may go up as well as down. Before you make any investment decisions, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. Please visit any of our branches or contact your relationship manager to make an appointment.