How it works
Whenever you call, we’ll ask you to first verify it’s you. You can set up Voice ID and use your voice as your password. Alternatively you can use your 10 digit Phone Banking Number and 6 digit PIN1. Once you have been verified, we'll put you through to a member of our phone banking team who can access your account details and help you manage your money.
You’ll need your phone banking number or Credit Card number or Debit Card number and phone banking PIN on hand to get started. Get set up in 3 easy steps:
- Call 800 8642.
- Verify yourself using your phone banking PIN.
- Create your voiceprint saying 'My voice is my password' up to 5 times.
- Check your account balance
- Move money between your accounts
- Request a statement
- Create or change a Standing Order
- Cancel a card and order a replacement
- Request for a new cheque book
- Change your personal details
- Open new accounts, and apply for additional services
- Arrange a foreign exchange transaction
- Check interest rates
- Resolve Online Banking issues
- Create Voice ID, Instant Phone Banking, and Debit / Credit Card PINs