A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of global experts
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- An accredited and knowledgeable HSBC Premier Relationship Manager supported by a team of specialists
- Every individual has his or her own unique needs and preferences on how wealth is accumulated, managed and protected. That is why our HSBC Premier Wealth management team works closely with you to provide personalised financial solutions and dedicated advice
- Access to the expertise provided by HSBC's Global Markets, Asset Management and Insurance businesses to provide you best in class investment, savings and protection solutions
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. And to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren't incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how happy you are with their service.
- Comprehensive wealth solutions to support your goals across protecting your family’s financial future with best in class insurance solutions, saving for your children’s university or college education or your retirement with saving plans that offer you the ability to stay committed and adapt to your changing circumstances or managing and growing your wealth with best of breed investments solutions
- Personal satisfaction as a priority: our Relationship Managers’ success is measured on how well they support your personal economy
- Digital solutions to help you easily view your investments or protection solutions
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
Your personal economy is always with you. So is HSBC Premier. You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- Access all your global HSBC Premier accounts online at one place, with a single log-in online. Better still, you can transfer funds between them; fixed processing fees are waived* when transferring money using Global Transfers
- Free International account opening before you arrive at your destination
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing specialist services to meet your cross-border wealth management needs
- If your cards are lost or stolen, we'll provide next-day replacement or if there's an emergency, we can arrange an immediate cash advance of up to USD 2,000 each day**
- Lounge Access: enjoy complimentary access to 850+ airport lounges worldwide. Visit the Mastercard website to find out more about Lounge Access.
* Foreign exchange margins will be applied.
**Subject to the availability of funds in your account(s), a higher amount can be taken. One emergency encashment every 48 hours is allowed.
HSBC Premier eligibility criteria
You can qualify for HSBC Premier by meeting any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Maintaining a minimum monthly average balance of QAR 350,000 (or equivalent in any other currency) in deposits and/or investments
- Monthly net salary transfer of QAR 50,000 or above for the first 12 months after which the first point applies
Required documentsExpanded press enter to collapse Collapsed press enter to expand
Apply for HSBC Premier
If you meet the eligibility criteria above and are ready to enjoy the benefits of becoming an HSBC Premier customer, take the next step and contact us: