Earn QAR 750 for every friend you refer who becomes a new HSBC Premier customer
*You can now refer a friend or more to open an Advance or Premier Account with HSBC.
There is no limit on the number of friends you can refer. The more friends who open an HSBC account and transfer their salary, the more you can earn.
A cash award of QAR 750 will be given to every customer who makes a successful referral resulting in a new customer opening an HSBC Premier account.
The eligibility criteria for HSBC Premier are:
a) For HSBC Premier Account by Balance: Minimum monthly average balance of QAR 350,000 in deposits and/or investments maintained for a minimum period of 3 months or,
b) For HSBC Premier Account by Salary: Minimum monthly salary transfer of QAR 50,000
- For all New Premier and Advance Accounts by Salary, the referrer's account will be credited within 60 days of account opening date subject to receiving their salary credits into HSBC account
- For all other new Premier and Advance Accounts by Balance opened, the referrer's account will be credited within 4 months if the required balance is maintained for a minimum period of 3 months
- These terms and conditions only apply in Qatar. We can change these terms and conditions or cancel the Campaign at our discretion (including to extend or end the Campaign) and without incurring liability as a result thereof
- We will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law and regulation) for any loss or damage arising out of organizing or holding this Campaign. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of HSBC for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability
- These terms and conditions and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Qatar. All disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar