|International debit card||Overdraft||Monthly fee||Internet banking|
With HSBC Premier, our customers don't just get a personal banking service that makes every day a little bit easier.
Here's what you get*:
- A Premier Relationship Manager
- Global View and Global Transfers to manage HSBC accounts around the world with one log-in on one page
- An HSBC Premier Credit Card with no annual fees
- Premier status across HSBC branches worldwide
- Free Travel Insurance if tickets are bought using a Premier MasterCard
- Accepted at over 25 million retail outlets worldwide and at over 1 million ATMs
- Withdraw up to QAR 12,000 on a daily basis
- Link up to two additional HSBC bank accounts to your debit card
- Free phone banking in Qatar or abroad, online banking, and SMS alerts - bank where and when it suits you
- Overdraft service to meet borrowing needs (subject to bank approval)
- Cheque book service (available for Qatari riyal current accounts only)
Maintain a minimum average relationship balance of QAR 350,000* (or equivalent in foreign currency) in deposits and/or investments with HSBC in Qatar. If you are a HSBC Premier customer anywhere else in the world then you automatically qualify for HSBC Premier in Qatar without maintaining the above balance.
* A monthly fee of QAR 200 will be charged when the average relationship balance in any month falls below QAR 350,000. Monthly reviews are completed to ensure qualification levels are maintained for HSBC Premier. Required balance to be maintained subject to change at the Bank's discretion. All HSBC Premier Accounts are subject to our Premier Tariff of Charges as applicable. Standard HSBC Premier Terms and Conditions apply.
You can complete the Account opening process by personally visiting any of our HSBC branches with the following documents:
- Original Passport with valid Residence/Work Permit and Qatar ID issued by the Ministry of Interior (Expatriates)
- Qatar ID issued by the Ministry of Interior (Nationals)
- Introduction letter from your employer
- Proof of Residence - Copy of electricity bill/ telephone bill/ rental agreement
- Salary Letter as required for applicable facilities