Transfer money around the world and benefit from our limited time offer of a
"Fee- Free" transfer from March 12th to April 13th 2017
Whether you are looking to transfer money for your family back home or for your children's education or for investment or savings purposes, HSBC International Money Transfer is a safe, convenient and hassle-free way to make a payment.
(1) All International FX outward transfer from QAR 50,000 and above, the transfer fees will be reversed back to your account. This offer applies to all International transfers through all our channels
(2) Terms & conditions apply. Please refer to the Eligibility criteria tab for more information
You can simply choose the way that suits you best. First, take a look below at the things you should know on how to make a money transfer.
List of Participating IBAN countries
Australia, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Egypt, France, Greece, Hong-Kong/Macau, India, Indonesia, Jersey (HSBC Expat), Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA and Vietnam.
- Applicable on all international FX outward transactions of QAR 50,000 or higher
- Only international outward foreign exchange transfer (FX transfer) where the foreign exchange conversion is done by HSBC Qatar will be eligible
- HSBC charges for eligible transactions will be reversed as well as correspondence charges (if debited from your HSBC account)
- Transactions between same currency accounts through branch/online banking will not be eligible being not carrying foreign exchange conversion
- Fee reversal is applicable only during campaign period
- Fee reversal is within 30 days for transfers done within the campaign period
Other types of transfers