HSBC Domestic Money Transfer within Qatar is a quick, easy and secure way to make payments. Whether you are looking to pay your utility, telephone or credit card bills,a domestic money transfer is a safe, convenient, dependable and hassle-free way to make a payment.
Benefits of HSBC Domestic Money Transfer
- Instant funds transfer within HSBC Qatar
- Recurring payments to beneficiary accounts
Set up and schedule recurring transactions to beneficiary accounts for future payments
- Free SMS alerts*
• Stay informed with free SMS alerts to your mobile phone any time a transaction via your account takes place
• Get balance notifications on your mobile phone via free SMS when your account reaches a predefined amount
*Activate SMS alerts through your online banking portal.
You can simply choose the way that suits you best. First, take a look below at the things you should know on how to make a domestic money transfer.
Registered for Internet Banking?
Itâs easy. All you need to do is:
1. Log on using your user ID and password
2. Select 'Transfer'
3. Select the account from which you want to transfer money
4. Fill beneficiary and transfer amount details
5. Confirm your transfer
You can also set up transfers to beneficiary accounts for future / recurring payments by saving this transfer instruction as a template for future use.
Not yet registered for Internet Banking?
It only takes a few minutes to register and once your receive your security details in the post, you will be able to make International Money Transfers quickly and securely online.
Access your accounts quickly and securely, on the move with HSBC and make transfers between your HSBC accounts. It's easy. All you need to do is:
1. Register for Internet Banking - Please refer to the above section for instruction
2. Download the application from the Apple app store, or visit www.hsbc.com.qa from your Apple device
3. Log on using your password
4. Tap on 'Bank'
5. Select 'Transfer'
6. Select 'From' account
7. Select 'To' and the transfer amount details
8. Confirm your transfer
Find out more
See the demo
Transfer by phone
To make an international transfer by phone, please call us on the appropriate number from those provided below:
+974 4441 6663Â
Personal Banking customers
+974 4442 4722
Automated Phone Banking System menu
In order to transfer money through our Automated Phone Banking System you need to create a 'saved transfer template'. Create the template through a Phone Banking agent or by visiting a branch.
Find a branch
To make an international money transfer from your HSBC account, please visit your local branch with valid photo identification and a completed remittance form.
Find a branch
Things you should know*
Before making a payment, be sure to have the following at hand:
- Your HSBC account number
- Receiverâs full name
- Receiverâs banking information:
- Bank account number
- Bank name
- Purpose of payment
*In case of any missing details in the transfer, we may attempt to contact you within two working days. Otherwise, transfers would be subject to cancellation.