- No annual fees - the card is free for life
- Up to 56 days interest-free credit on purchases
- Flexible payment options – minimum payment of 5%
- A competitive interest rate on retail purchases
- Unlimited free additional cards for family members - a shared limit means no one is ever left in a bind
- Access your account anywhere - with the Global View service you can transfer money and pay your bills across all of your HSBC credit cards, current, and savings accounts using your HSBC Premier MasterCard
- Free SMS alert service for all transactions on your credit card account
- Free booklet of entertainment-related vouchers worth QAR 20,000*****
- Premier Privileges
- Collect frequent flier miles with the Air Miles Rewards Programme
- VIP airport lounge access
- Consumer protection services – includes Purchase Protection if you experience issues with a product, and our Extended Warranty service which can add up to 24 months to the your factory product warranties
- Included Travel Insurance
- Emergency services - we are there to extend a helping hand, whether you are in Qatar or travelling internationally
Enjoy Instant Cash - up to 50% of your credit limit with your HSBC Premier MasterCard at over 810,000 ATMs worldwide, or over the counter at any global HSBC branch that displays the VISA or MasterCard symbols. A cash advance fee will be charged.
Your HSBC Premier MasterCard gives you a maximum of 56 interest-free days, provided you pay your outstanding balance in full, by the due date.
Flexible payment options
Your HSBC Premier MasterCard gives you the option to pay just 5% of the outstanding balance every month, and carry forward the remaining balance to your next statement. You have the option to pay an amount between 5% and 100% of your outstanding card balance each month.
Choose from the following convenient options to make your card payments:
- Standing Instruction to debit your HSBC Premier Savings or Current Account
- Online payment through HSBC Internet Banking service, to transfer from your HSBC Savings or Current Account
- Cash payment through HSBC branches or cash deposit machines in-branch
- A cheque payment to 'HSBC Bank Middle East Limited, P.O.Box 57, Doha Qatar'
For more information, please call us on 44382 200.
You can use your Air Miles for shopping vouchers, entertainment, electronics and accommodation, or donations to charity. The choices are limitless.
- Get Air Miles twice at a host of outlets in Qatar, the UAE and Bahrain by showing your Air Miles Card when you shop with your HSBC Premier MasterCard
Go to airmilesme.com or call +974 4444 9213 for more details.
Air Miles collected on your HSBC Premier MasterCard will be featured on your card statement and will be transferred to your Air Miles account each month.
* The time period between two subsequent monthly card statements.
Air travel redemptions
Enjoy exclusive rates on air travel redemptions, and redeem tickets from your preferred airline operating in Qatar, on all travel classes and at any time.* Simply:
- Log on to airmilesme.com using your Air Miles Card number
- Select 'Choose from our fantastic range of rewards'
- Choose 'Flights' to see where you can fly next
*Subject to ticket availability. Taxes are paid by the cardholder.
Which is why HSBC has designed a unique programme of special offers only for HSBC Premier Mastercardholders called HSBC Premier Privileges, which is free for cardholders to access. This exclusive programme offers access to a variety of travel, shopping, dining and entertainment offers around the world, when paying for them with your HSBC Premier MasterCard.
|Country||City||Lounge and Location||Eligible for cards issued in||Free* Access Valid For||Discounts for accompanied minors|
|UAE||Dubai||Marhaba Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||Discounted rate of AED 60 per kid access|
|Terminals 1,2,3 and 4||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Dubai International Airport|
|Kuwait||Kuwait||Pearl Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||50% Discount|
|Terminal 1||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Kuwait International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Riyadh||Premier Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|Terminal 1||Supplementary Cardholder|
|King Khalid International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Jeddah||First Class Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|North Terminal (Foreign Airlines)||Supplementary Cardholder|
|King Abdulaziz International Airport|
|Saudi Arabia||Dammam||First Class Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|King Fahd International Airport||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Egypt||Cairo||First Class Lounge - Terminal 1||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||Free|
|Exclusive Service Lounge - Terminal 3||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Cairo International Airport|
|Jordan||Amman||Crown Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, & Kuwait||Primary Cardholder||Discounted rate of JOD 20 per kid access|
|International Terminal||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Queen Alia International Airport|
|Lebanon||Beirut||Cedar Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon & Bahrain||Primary Cardholder||Free for accompanied children up to 12 years|
|Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Qatar||Doha||Oryx Lounge – Departure Terminal||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon & Bahrain||Primary Cardholder||Accompanied children upto 18 years (maximum of 2 accompanying children) for HSBC Qatar issued cards. No discount for cards issued by other countries.|
|Hamad International Airport||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Bahrain||Bahrain||Dilmun Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon & Bahrain||Primary Cardholder||Free for accompanied children up to 12 years|
|Bahrain International Airport||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Oman||Muscat||Plaza Premium Lounge||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon & Bahrain||Primary Cardholder||Free for accompanied children up to 12 years|
|Departure Section||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Muscat International Airport|
|Brazil||Sao Paulo||Congonhas International Airport,||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|2nd floor, near the Departure Gate||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Brazil||Curitiba||Afonso Pena International Airport.||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|3rd floor, airside||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Mexico||Mexico City||Mexico International Airport.||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||No discount|
|Terminal 2, landside.||Supplementary Cardholder|
|Turkey||Istanbul||Istanbul Ataturk Airport.||UAE, Egypt, Qatar, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Pakistan||Primary Cardholder||Accompanying guests are charged an entrance fee of 50 TL per person.|
|International Terminal, airside||Supplementary Cardholder|
* Policy excludes Guests - fees will be charged as per respective country's lounge management offices
Travel Insurance is a world-wide, annual multi-trip insurance policy that automatically protects you and your family against travel difficulties such as:
- Flight delays in excess of 10 hours up to USD150 per person, per trip, and USD300 for family per trip
- Baggage loss of up to USD500 per person and USD1,000 per family. Baggage loss of up to USD50 per item and up to USD250 per bag
- Baggage delay of up to USD150 per person and USD300 per family in excess of 10 hours
- Accidental death up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Permanent Total Disablement up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Death or Permanent Total Disablement caused by an accident in a common carrier or private car - up to USD250,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD50,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Death or Permanent Total Disablement caused by an accident in a common air carrier - up to USD375,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD75,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Loss of two eyes, two limbs or one eye and one limb - up to USD125,000 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD25,000 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Loss of one eye or one limb - up to USD62,500 for individuals aged between 18 and 65 years and USD12,500 for children aged between 6 months and 17 years
- Medical expenses against accident or sickness - up to USD125,000 per person per trip
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation - up to USD250,000 per person per trip
- Repatriation of remains benefit - up to USD12,500
- Hospital cash benefits of USD1,200 (USD100 per day; maximum for 12 days)
- Compassionate visit benefits of up to USD7,500
What's more, the policy also covers the insurance requirements for obtaining a Schengen Visa.
As a HSBC Premier MasterCardholder, HSBC Travel Insurance is complimentary for you. Please call us on +9714 3244282 to obtain a Certificate of Insurance.
This insurance is provided and underwritten by American Home Assurance Company. The insured person will not hold HSBC responsible whether for compensation, processing of claims or otherwise.
Keeping your HSBC Premier MasterCard safe
- Treat your card like cash - never leave it unattended
- As soon as you receive your new card, sign the back immediately
- Don't give out your card number over the phone unless you know the company well and you placed the call
- Draw a line through the blank space above the total on all charge slips to prevent any alterations
- Never sign blank charge slips
- Check your card statements regularly and contact HSBC immediately if you notice any irregularity. All errors should be reported to us within 30 days of the statement mailing date
- Record card numbers, phone numbers and expiration dates. Keep this record in a secure place and away from your cards, incase you need to report them lost or stolen
- Don't put your card or personal identification numbers (PIN) together, or put your PIN on your card or in your wallet
- If you're travelling, only carry the cards that you need
- To enable HSBC to help you more effectively, keep your contact details updated including your mobile number
- If your card is taken by the ATM, please inform HSBC immediately by calling 444382200
- If your HSBC Premier MasterCard is ever lost or stolen, contact us immediately on 44382 200 to report it missing. Note that it is vital to verify yourself as the cardholder on the phone
- Please do not provide any personal/ financial or debit card related information to an unknown website or respond to any email seeking such information from you
- Only shop through websites that offer secure ordering and payments
- While on the checkout page of a shopping website, ensure the site uses a secure server before you give out your financial information. If the URL (web address) starts with "https://" then the site uses a secure server
- Quick and easy ways to pay your card bill - via Phone Banking and Internet Banking, in person at your branch or by putting a cheque in the post. See the table below for more details
|YOUR PAYMENT OPTIONS:||HOW TO PAY YOUR BILL:||HOW LONG IT TAKES TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT:|
|Free Autopay Service||Call 44382 200 to set up a standing instruction to debit your HSBC Current or Savings Account every month. Pay 5% to 100% of your monthly outstanding balance||1 working day|
|Internet Banking||Transfer money to your HSBC Premier MasterCard Account||1 working day|
|Cash deposit machines||Pay your bill instantly by depositing cash at any of the HSBC cash deposit machines in Qatar|
|ATMs||Transfer money from your HSBC Current or Savings Account to your HSBC Premier MasterCard, from any HSBC ATM in Qatar. Or deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC ATMs in Qatar||1 working day|
|Branches||Deposit cash or cheques at any HSBC branch in Qatar. (You may be charged a fee if your cheque is dishonoured)
||1 working day|
|Phone Banking||Call our Phone Banking service on 44382 200 to transfer money to your HSBC Premier MasterCard Account||1 working day|
|Mailing your payment
|Please write your HSBC Premier MasterCard number on the reverse side of the cheque/ draft and attach the bottom tear-off portion of your card statement, to ensure prompt credit into your HSBC Account||Allow sufficient time for payment to be credited to your
A premier card designed with your values and lifestyle in mind.